This extension helps Loadium users to write fast and better automate tests.
Loadium Record & Play helps Loadium users to write fast and better-automated load tests. You can easily record, browse, upload, edit and run.
The Chrome extension records all HTTP/S requests, creates synced JMeter scripts and automatically uploads them to Loadium as a collection, where you can edit and execute the collection with just a single click. In addition, collections can be used repeatedly by editing.
No need to know and install JMeter for recording and running your performance tests.
- 100% Compatible with Apache JMeter.
- Runing tests without test scripting applications
- Editing your tests both locally and via Loadium
- Recording all HTTP/S requests made by your browser.
- Adding transaction labels (for JMeter) during recording
- Saving your tests as both json and jmx so you can use them again later.
- Running API Functional Test
- Storing your tests on Loadium
- Recommended minimum Chrome version is 58