Detect and Download M3U8 HLS Streams (HTTP Live Stream) in multiple threads to your local disk
This extension detects M3U8 streaming formats on the active tab and offers to download these segmented streams as a single file to the user's local disk. The extension offers to select between different qualities and uses InDexedDB to store segments. It also merges all segments automatically when the file is fully fetched. To improve download capability the extension also set's the referrer header to the original page.
This extension uses multiple threads to download the HLS stream to increase the downloading speed and stability. Also, it supports resuming the download process when there is a network failure (Thanks to the TDM.JS engine).
How to use it:
1. Go to a streaming website like https://videojs.com/
2. Wait until the toolbar color changes
3. Click on the toolbar button once to select a quality
4. Wait until the download is over. You can see the progress as a badge text.
1. Download HSL Streams
2. Detect any audio, video, or media streams on the active tab
3. Uses multi-threading to increase download speed
To abort the active downloading job either refresh the tab or close the tab or press the toolbar button one.