Mark Google Documents with Literatu
This is a companion add-in for Literatu teachers. Teachers can grade student work directly in Google Docs, with all marking data flowing to our award winning learning analytics, right alongside existing Literatu assessments.
The features that make Literatu's rubric marking for Google Docs special are:
- Teachers can load existing rubrics from Excel or Word, or create one on the fly.
- Imported rubrics can be used in other assessments without re-loading them.
- Rubrics cater for A,B,C literals or a number out of X - your choice.
- If more than one student authored or collaborated on the document, Literatu will award each student the same mark
- All grades are linked to our awesome analytics, breaking down student grades at rubric levels. Teachers can grade essays and track where guidance will help the cohort, and each student individually.
- Literatu updates the student's document with the grades assigned, along with the rubric descriptors.
Teachers can record valuable analytics, save time and improve student feedback, all with one simple Google Docs Add-in
* Teachers & students need an existing Literatu account which uses Google authentication. Please note, Literatu is a subscription-based application.
* Students need to belong to one of your literatu classes
* Google Classroom is supported, but not necessary