What is Litebox®?
Traditional methods of transferring medical imaging studies to mobile devices are clumsy and slow. It’s often unnecessary to provide the whole study for emergency clinical decision-making. Litebox helps doctors easily and safely share snippets of imaging studies e.g. MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Angiography etc. Litebox is a browser-based extension that records your entire desktop screen and creates a local or ‘lite’ compressed video file that you can upload to the referapatient® record. Litebox can actually be used to record anything on your screen including pathology reports.
If you don’t have mobile PACS, and you want to send medical imaging in a data-compliant way, then Litebox is for you.
How to use Litebox
1. Install the Litebox Extension (Google Chrome only)
2. After successful installation the Litebox logo will appear in the browser’s toolbar at the top right.
3. Click the toolbar logo and follow the instructions to begin recording.
4. During recording the toolbar logo will be replaced with a red square.
5. Click the red square to stop recording.
6. Save your Litebox file and upload to referapatient.