LiteBlue USPS Official Login (Liteblue.USPS.Gov)
Here we will guide you on how to Liteblue login and use LiteBlue.USPS.gov website for making the maximum out of it. One can enter the website directly from this page by just clicking on the link attached along with this article. Logging to the website is not just a big task if you follow the steps mentioned below.
For accessing this website, one must be employed with USPS or is an associated member or stakeholder. If not you won’t be able to access the website.
1. Access the website by clicking on the link in the extension.
2. Once you enter the website look for the login button. It is located on the top right corner of the website.
3. Once you click on it, you will see two blanks which ask you to enter the unique username and password for accessing the website.
4. Your username will be USPS employee id. The password will be a discrete code given to you by your supervisor. If you are a new employee, it is always fine to ask for the code.
5. Now simply enter the credentials and log into the website. In case you forgot the code, it is possible to recover by clicking on the “forgot your password” link.
6. Your password and details will be mailed to you and You will be asked to reset the password.
USPS is the official postal service in the United States. The USPS stands for United States Postal Service which is a significant and huge group of members contributing towards the nation’s development.