Race against friends to solve Leetcode questions.
Generally, interview preparation is done alone through the Leetcode platform, which can become boring. This extension allows users to create lobbies for competing against friends while solving Leetcode questions. Litcode makes interview preparation more exciting by keeping track of who solved questions first, and also allowing you to view your friends' submissions. Lobbies can be created at https://litcode.herokuapp.com.
1. Install the extension to Chrome from this page.
2. Open Leetcode in your browser and go to the question displayed on the projector.
3. Click on the extension icon in the top right of Chrome (an L icon). Then, type in your name and the room code provided.
4. Make sure Leetcode is using the old UI version. To do so, click your Leetcode profile picture in the top right of the page, and select "Switch to old version".
5. You are ready! Use Leetcode as usual, and your submissions will automatically appear on the projector.