Go from a Salesforce record to it's corresponding list view at the push of a button. Plus lots more great features!
A great time saver for admins and users alike, it will take you from any Salesforce detail record to it's corresponding list view at the push of a button. Especially useful when browsing Salesforce records without a tab visible on the page, or even without a tab assigned at all!
Listme will work on all Salesforce detail records (including custom objects), visualforce pages and many setup pages. Additionally, listme will adds the following useful shortcuts to your Salesforce environment -
- When creating a Salesforce report you often need to review your Salesforce data. When you are in the report builder however, there are no tabs available. Listme will open a new Salesforce tab to allow you to quickly access your data
- When using the Process or Schema Builder there are no tabs available to access your Salesforce environment. List me will open a new Salesforce tab saving you precious navigation time
- Admins often need to access user records - to view their profile, log in as them or review their log in activity. However, Salesforce does not make it easy to access user records, forwarding you instead to a chatter overview page. Using listme on a user chatter overview page will automatically forward you to the more admin-friendly user record view
- Use listme to open a Salesforce login tab from anywhere (any non-Salesforce page). Press listme again and switch to a sandbox login page
- Try listme on the setup home page or Salsesforce home page for a bit of fun
Update VERSION 2.5
This update includes -
- Bug Fixes
- Changes to make list me compatible with the new URL structure for Salesforce Lightning
If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com