Control the browser with your voice instead of your hands. Use speech recognition to fill forms, open tabs, click links etc!
Browse the web with your voice -- eating, multitasking or just to give your hands a break. Speech recognition for executing commands in the browser that would normally require a mouse and keyboard.
An excerpt of the basic commands:
* Scroll up, down, little down, little up, autoscroll, bottom, top...
* Play, pause, mute videos...
* Dictate text input (Premium), open arbitrary urls (Premium)
* Push-to-talk key, wake-word (say "hey LipSurf" to turn it on) (Premium)
* Click anything on the page by saying "tag" then saying the annotation in the yellow box next to it.
* Next tab, previous tab, select tab, new tab...
* Zoom in, zoom out
* ... many more!
* (NEW) Dictation mode for long-form text, auto scroll mode
* (NEW) Add custom corrections, shortcuts, homophones or synonyms by clicking the transcript! x
* 75+ default commands that can be expanded to infinity with additional plugins and tons of options
* Multi-language support (Russian, Spanish and Japanese in beta, other languages may be added by users)
* 20 powerful default plugins:
* Tabs and Windows
* Text Input
* Google Sheets
* Japanese<->English Dictionary
* Hacker News
* Top Sites
* WaniKani (Japanese Kanji Learning Tool)
Please go through the tutorial to make sure you configure everything properly, and just say "help" to see the commands that are possible for the current page you're on! Enjoy!
See more update info. along with video demos here: https://www.lipsurf.com/updates