Use voice to type, click anything, scroll, watch videos, open webpages, make custom voice shortcuts and more.
Browse the web with your voice -- eating, multitasking or just to give your hands a break. Speech recognition for executing voice commands in the browser that would normally require a mouse and keyboard.
Excellent as an assistive technology.
Voice control integrations:
* Gmail - select & mark messages, compose emails, dictate emails, etc.
* Youtube & other video sites - play, pause, fast-forward etc.
* Duolingo & WaniKani - answer questions completely based on voice control (handsfree)
* Reddit - speech recognition for upvote, visit posts, comment etc.
* High performance speech recognition
* Speech to text (STT)
* Shows live transcript as you speak
* Wake-word (say "hey LipSurf" to activate hands-free) (Premium)
* Custom shortcuts - map any phrase to a command
* Text to speech (TTS)
* Works in Google Sheets (Premium)
* Limited commands on PDFs
General voice commands:
* Write and edit text (Premium)
* Scroll up, down, little down, little up, autoscroll, bottom, top, left, right...
* Annotate links to click them with voice
* Open multiple links
* Spell mode (Premium)
* Write emails and dictate forms (Premium)
* Open websites/URLs (Premium)
* Weather lookup
* Control videos: play, pause, mute etc.
* Add custom corrections, shortcuts, homophones or synonyms by clicking the transcript!
* Voice activation via push-to-talk key
* Click things by saying "click [thing text]" or "tag" then saying the annotation in the yellow box next to it.
* Navigate tabs: next tab, previous tab, select tab 3, new tab, etc.
* Zoom in, zoom out
* Multi-language support (Spanish, French, Russian and Japanese - more languages may be added by anyone via our forum)
* 100+ built-in commands that can be expanded to infinity with additional plugins and tons of options.
* 🇬🇧 English
* 🇪🇸 Spanish
* 🇫🇷 French
* 🇺🇦 Ukrainian
* 🇷🇺 Russian
* 🇯🇵 Japanese
* 🇧🇷 Portuguese (Duolingo only)
* 🇩🇪 German (Duolingo only)
* 🇫🇮 Finnish (Duolingo only)
* 🇳🇱 Dutch (Duolingo only)
Please go through the tutorial to make sure you configure everything properly, and just say "help" to see the commands that are possible for the current page you're on! Enjoy!
See information about updates along with video demos here: https://www.lipsurf.com/updates
Forum where you can make feature requests and ask questions: https://discuss.lipsurf.com