शेर जंगल का राजा है। यह शेर थीम वॉलपेपर लायंस के ब्राउज़र मुखपृष्ठ में प्राप्त करने के लिए स्थापित करें।
Install my Lion Themes to get HD wallpapers of lions everytime you open a new tab.
Lion is known to be the King of Beasts (Lion - King of the jungle) across most cultures of the world. For those who love lions (Asiatic lion, Panthera leo spelaea lion, African Lion, American lion, Transvaal lion, Southwest African lion, Cape lion, West African lion, Masai lion, Panthera leo fossilis lion, Congo lion, European lion, Sri Lanka lion, big cat lion, lion roar, lion hunt, lion cub...), like me, I've created this NewTab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available lion wallpapers. Shuffle all lions pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite lion themes only. More HD wallpapers of lions and big cats will be added soon, such as Asiatic lions, Panthera leo spelaea lions, African lions, American lions, Transvaal lions, Southwest African lions, Cape lions, West African lions, Masai lions, Panthera leo fossilis lions, Congo lions, European lions, Sri Lanka lions, roaring lions, hunting lions, lion cubs...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. The commonly used term African lion collectively denotes the several subspecies in Africa. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, lion is the second-largest living cat after the tiger, barring hybrids like the liger. Wild lions currently exist in sub-Saharan Africa and in India (where an endangered remnant population resides in and around Gir Forest National Park). In ancient historic times, lions range was in most of Africa, including North Africa, and across Eurasia from Greece and southeastern Europe to India. In the late Pleistocene, about 10,000 years ago, the lion was the most widespread large land mammal after humans: Panthera leo spelaea lived in northern and western Europe and Panthera leo atrox lived in the Americas from the Yukon to Peru. The lion is classified as a vulnerable species by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), having seen a major population decline in its African range of 30–50% over two decades during the second half of the twentieth century. Lion populations are untenable outside designated reserves and national parks. Although the cause of the decline is not fully understood, habitat loss and conflicts with humans are the greatest causes of concern. Within Africa, the West African lion population is particularly endangered. In the wilderness, male lions seldom live longer than 10 to 14 years, as injuries sustained from continual fighting with rival males greatly reduce their longevity. In captivity lions can live more than 20 years. They typically inhabit savanna and grassland, although lions may take to bush and forest. Lions are unusually social compared to other cats. A pride of lions consists of related females and offspring and a small number of adult male lions. Groups of female lions typically hunt together, preying mostly on large ungulates. Lions are apex and keystone predators, although they are also expert scavengers obtaining over 50 percent of their food by scavenging as opportunity allows. While lions do not typically hunt humans, some have. Sleeping mainly during the day, lions are active primarily at night (nocturnal), although sometimes at twilight (crepuscular). Highly distinctive, the male lion is easily recognised by its mane, and its face is one of the most widely recognised animal symbols in human culture. Depictions of lions have existed from the Upper Paleolithic period, with carvings and paintings from the Lascaux and Chauvet Caves in France dated to 17,000 years ago, through virtually all ancient and medieval cultures where they once occurred. It has been extensively depicted in sculptures, in paintings, on national flags, and in contemporary films and literature. Lions have been kept in menageries since the time of the Roman Empire, and lions have been a key species sought for exhibition in zoos over the world since the late eighteenth century. Zoos are cooperating worldwide in breeding programs for the endangered lion Asiatic subspecies.
- Many breeds of lion in the wild are endangered, such as Asiatic lion, Panthera leo spelaea lion, African Lion, American lion, Transvaal lion, Southwest African lion, Cape lion, West African lion, Masai lion, Panthera leo fossilis lion, Congo lion, European lion, Sri Lanka lion... and need to be saved!