A lightweight extension that makes any link selectable while [Alt], [Meta], or [Command] key is pressed.
LinkSuppressor enables an intuitive partial link selection by suppressing Chrome's "Drag & Drop Link" feature. All you have to do is selecting a link text with any of [Alt]/[Window]/[Command] key being pressed. Since this extension temporarily suppresses a single unwanted feature, any of the meta information associated with the original text won't be lost when you copy-and-paste into other rich-text editors.
* Windows : Press [Alt] while selecting a link
* Mac OS X: Press [Alt] or [Command] while selecting a link
* Other : Press [Alt] or [Meta] while selecting a link
* now works on windows / linux
* added a hack for news.gogle.com
* adjust the timing when the first listener is added.
* built for mac testers