Add labels to links on a page.
Link Labeler is a browser extension designed to enhance information related to links on web pages. By using this extension, users can gain more insight into the underlying resources that a link is pointing to.
- Labels library retrieval: The extension is capable of retrieving labels from multiple sources. Labels need to be organized in JSON format and hosted on an HTTP server or accessible via API. The JSON schema is described in the extension's GitHub repository documentation.
- Auto-labeling on page load: Labels are automatically displayed for identified links when the extension is enabled. The information from libraries is stored locally and needs to be refreshed if changes are made.
- Local storage clearing: Data can be easily removed at any time.
- Marking danger links: Users can label links that are potentially dangerous or malicious.
- Providing information about resources in Cloud or Hosting providers portals: Links to resources in cloud or hosting provider portals can be labeled to provide additional information.
- Marking broken links: Links that are broken or no longer functional can be labeled for easy identification.
The extension's GitHub repository serves as a comprehensive resource for the latest documentation, roadmap, and format guidelines and samples.