Automated LinkedIn sourcing for Greenhouse
Greenhouse integration with LinkedIn.
LinkMatch Chrome extension automatically shows which LinkedIn profiles are in your Greenhouse database.
That way you don't have to manually check it for yourself, which makes it easier to connect with new candidates right away.
You can also view and edit the profile info of the existed candidates right in the LinkedIn.
New in 4.50:
- fixes for permission related issues.
New in 2.50
- Support for custom fields
New in 2.30
- New fields available in the popup: "Coordinator", "Recruiter", "Source"
New in 2.00
- assigning jobs to prospects
New in 1.80
- capturing LinkedIn profiles into Greenhouse
New in 1.52
- improved matching algorithm
New in 1.40
- bug fixes related to ssl connection
New in 1.37
- support for the new LinkedIn UI
New in 1.35
- added hints to the login page
New in 1.32
- fixed bug with subdomains
By installing this Chrome Extension you agree to the Terms of Service -
Browser permissions description for compliance with Chrome WebStore policies:
- tabs: for finding a tabs which has LinkedIn or Xing launched to show notification if needed
- https://*.linkedin.com/* - to be able to make requests to linkedin.com
- https://*.xing.com/* - to be able to make requests to xing
- https://harvest.greenhouse.io/* - to be able to make requests to Greenhouse Harvest API
- https://*.greenhouse.io/* - to be able to make requests to Greenhouse sub APIs
- https://*.linkmatch.net/* - API calls to LinkMatch(application server)