Automated LinkedIn sourcing to CSV
CSV integration with Linkedin.
LinkMatch Chrome extension allows you to save LinkedIn profiles into CSV files.
You can later import this CSV file into your CRM.
Instructions for usage:
1. Install the extension and login.
2. Go to linkedin page, and click "add to queue" near the profiles that you want to save.
3. Click "Start" button at the top right corner.
4. After the parsing is done, go to the options page -> URL Parsing -> Export To CSV
By installing this Chrome Extension you agree to the Terms of Service - linkmatch.net/terms
Browser permissions description for compliance with Chrome WebStore policies:
- tabs: for finding a tabs which has LinkedIn or Xing launched to show notification if needed
- notifications: show notifications when profile action is completed
- https://*.linkedin.com/* - to be able to make requests to linkedin.com
- https://*.linkmatch.net/* - API calls to LinkMatch(application server)