Find your links on Delicious or Pinboard.
Linkhunter is a fun new way to use Delicious or Pinboard. A small overlay displays your most recent links, along with a search interface to all of your saved links. Because Linkhunter stores your data in Chrome, searching is lightning fast!
ADDING NEW LINKS
Click the plus icon to add the current page to your links on Delicious or Pinboard. Linkhunter will show you some suggested tags for the page (just click to add them), or you can enter your own.
When tagging a new link, press tab to complete from tags you've used most frequently.
By default, new links you add via Linkhunter will be public. You can make a new link private by checking the appropriate box on the Add Link page. When selected in the search results, private links will display a small lock icon. To reverse this behavior (i.e., make new links private by default, and selected public links display a small eye icon), check the appropriate box on the settings page.
• Press ⌘J or Ctrl-J to open Linkhunter.
• When Linkhunter is open, press ⌘J or Ctrl-J to add the current page.
• Navigate your search results with the up- and down-arrow keys.
• Open the currently-selected result with Return/Enter.
• Press Escape to close Linkhunter.