Engage with Sales Navigator insights where you’re already communicating with prospects and customers.
A recent google update has impacted older versions of this extension. If your version pre-dates March 20th 2019 (version 2.0.6), please manually update your extensions by following these instructions: https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator/answer/102443?query=Updating%20the%20Sales%20Navigator%20for%20Gmail%20Extension&hcppcid=search
Enable the extension at chrome://extensions to complete the update. As always, please contact us if you face any issues: https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator”
Introducing LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail - A free and convenient way to build better relationships by surfacing LinkedIn insights about your prospects and customers without having to leave your inbox.
This Chrome extension is available in two flavors, “Lite” for free LinkedIn members, and “Premium” for LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscribers.
Sales Navigator Lite for Gmail will let you:
- See rich LinkedIn profile data for your contacts directly in your Gmail, and use that knowledge when you reach out next
- Mention icebreakers, including shared connections, experiences, and interests, to build rapport with your contacts
- Hover over any email address anywhere in your message to quickly view their profile to stay informed on who’s who
If you have a Sales Navigator subscription, the extension will unlock these additional Premium features:
- Save contacts as leads in your Sales Navigator account
- Use TeamLink to see if prospects are connected to your colleagues and get a warm introduction
Interested in a Sales Navigator subscription? Visit us at https://business.linkedin.com/sales-solutions to learn more.
Questions? Need help? https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator/ask