The extension scrapes LinkedIn Sales Navigator and generates an Email List of leads that you can paste to excel.
Sales Lead Assistant takes the grunt-work out of generating a mailing list of Leads in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Why manually go through every page of leads, matching up companies and pasting data into an excel file when a tool can do it for you?
Why spend all that time adding on an email suffix when you can type it once and have it applied to all?
This tool does this for you, and so much more. When you input your specifications and press "SCRAPE", the tool surfs through the pages of your browser and creates a contact group of people to use in an email blast. After it is done running, it will automatically copy all the results to your clipboard. All you need to do is open excel and paste. The columns will automatically become populated with your results.
1. Log into LinkedIn sales navigator.
2. Search for leads through the "Search for people and companies" search bar - include any desired filters.
3. When on the results page, fill in this extension form
4. Words and Phrases are character and words that will match the company name shown in bold on each lead. You may enter several phrases separated by a space.
5. Email Domain will add the email suffix to each lead.
6. Location is optional and must match perfectly to qualify as a match
7. Number of Pages will go the next number of requested pages and repeat the process.
8. Email Format is the format by which we want the lead's name rendered in the generated list.
9. Press Scrape and watch the extension cycle through the pages.
10. When notified, open Excel and press control + v on Windows or command + v on Mac
1. People with middle names or titles will not always save correctly.
2. Some emails generated may not actually exist, this extension does not guarantee 100% success rate.