Linkedin CV converts any Linkedin profile into a printable CV.
Linkedin profile doesn't make a good curriculum vitae, nor the downloadable PDF file does. Moreover, maintaining a Linkedin profile and a CV file is a duplicated work that you would love to avoid.
Now, you can maintain your Linkedin profile and guarantee that you will be able to print it or export it to a PDF file using the "Safe to PDF" printer in Google Chrome.
This Google Chrome extension will add a small Linkedin button to the right of your browser address bar (The Omnibar). If you click this button while you are viewing a Linkedin profile - providing that you have the permission to see that profile - the profile will turn into a nice and printable CV.
This extension source code is available under MIT license at https://github.com/Milad/Linkedin-CV
How to use
- Install the Linkedin CV extension.
- Go to your Linkedin profile and click the "View profile as" button. Because we will convert your complete profile not the editable one.
- Click the Linkedin logo in your browser address bar. Then your Linkedin profile will be converted.
- Press (Ctrl + P) to activate the print options in Google Chrome.
- From the options column on the left choose "Save as PDF" for destination.
- Click "Save" to save your CV.
- Good luck