Show the context menu on any text, then you can choose some command
This extension is just to copy text or show a dialog box from it.
Hopefully might work efficiently in your work.
0.4.75 - 0.4.80
- Fixed stupid bugs and mistakes
- Omitted some wasteful computation.
- Enabled this to search link text which has some hash tags.
- Fixed an issue where text cannot be copied on specific pages.
- Added a dialog closing function with Enter key.
- Fixed some mistakes such as the "search link text" button not working.
- Workaround for the issue where this extension couldn't get HTML elements including text in web pages where have shadow root.
- Fixed minor details such as removing double quotations included in text.
- Major Update. Hopefully this would be a big help.
- Removed the unnecessary close dialog menu
- Fixed the function to get link text code short.
- Removed prompt command and the window pop up
- Added search link text command
- Fixed copying function for all cases
- Added "close dialog" menu
- Modified some bugs and mistakes on specific pages
- Changed the way of copying function to enable it on as many pages as possible
- Fixed an issue where copying doesn't work at shadowRoot elements
- Workaround for Chrome disallowing execution of notification
- Fixed an issue where copying doesn't work in frame pages
- Renewed dialog box css