Netscape Link Pad clone
Chrome Link Pad is the Link Pad clone which operates by Chrome.
A click of an icon will display pop-up like a screen shot.
- A click of [Save this page] will add the present page to a link list.
- If [Save this page] is clicked in the state where the check is contained in [Close tab], the present page will be added to a link list and a tab will be closed.
- It is possible to add it from the right-clicking menu of the link to the link list.
- It is possible to add it from the right-clicking menu on the page to the link list.
- If the link under link list is clicked, the link will be opened and it will delete from a list.
- Right-click on the link in the list of links, remove it from the list.
- which adds automatically the un-active tab which carried out definite-period-of-time neglect to a link list, and closes the tab by setup.
- The list of links can operate even a keyboard. (↑, ↓, (Shift, Ctrl+)Enter, Shift+Delete)
Extend the Google Reader and Livedoor Reader.
- Google Reader and Livedoor Reader, the entry under selection can be added to a link list by the [I (Shift i)] key.
Chrome Gestures and Chrome Keyconfig is convenient to work with.
- Description of the action
--- Add the current page to the Link Pad
--- Current Page Link Pad add them to close a tab
--- Dragged link It adds to Link Pad
--- If the link in the page element that has focus, the link is added to the Link Pad
- Chrome Gestures gesture action for extended action
- Chrome Gestures link drag action for extended action
- Chrome Keyconfig for extended action