Translate foreign words and phrases, submit them to your personal dictionary. Organize and learn new words using flash cards.
LingvoMind is an online service that will help you learn foreign languages more efficiently.
When reading foreign texts, you may often come across words you don't know that you wish you could save and learn. Sometimes, it is not a good time to do that. As a result, the word is forgotten.
Adding LingvoMind to Chrome means that you are able to easily and quickly translate new words or phrase with built-in Google translator using a small pop-up window, that appears when you select the text.
Once you register your new account, you will be able to save new words or phrases with its translation on-the-go to your personal dictionary located in a server.
Later, you can log into your server account, organize your selected words and phrases into "study sets" and learn them using flashcards.
On the browser you are able to:
* Translate selected text with built-in Google translator using small pop-up window
* Detect source language automatically
* Save selected words or phrases with its translation to your personal dictionary located on the server on-the-go
* Enable or disable the appearance of the pop-up icon in-one-click when text is selected if it is temporarily not needed
In your account on the server you are able to:
* Learn new words or phrases with flashcards
* Organize collected words or phrases in study sets in your account
* Move collected words or phrases from one study set to another
* Add, translate and edit new words or phrases