Automatically import foreign language content from the web & study it with LingQ's web & mobile language learning apps.
The LingQ Importer extension allows you to automatically import web pages, articles, and video captions from sites like YouTube and Netflix into LingQ for studying using LingQ's web and mobile language learning tools. The Importer will automatically grab the title, text, image, captions and original url and display them in the LingQ Reader so you can look up and track all word data using LingQ's lookup, review and tracking functionality.
The LingQ Importer will:
* Import the text, captions and title of whatever page you are on
* Import the article image and original url
* Allow you to specify your LingQ account and language for import
* Allow you to specify the course to import to and create a course if necessary
* Allow you to add tags to help categorize the lesson in your account
The LingQ Importer lets you learn languages from any content you find on the web. Get LingQing today!