The simplest way to add line numbers to any Google Docs document
This lightweight chrome extension allows you to add line numbers to any google docs document. The ability to number lines is the perfect way to print out a file with line numbers. Line numbering also makes it easy to work on long documents with others by simplifying the task of finding certain passages in a document.
• Specify how often a line should be numbered (for instance every 5 lines)
• Easily print Google Docs documents with line numbers
• Work with others on the same document using the line numbers as markers to easily find a sentence in your document
• Disable and enable line numbers anytime in any document with the flick of a button
• Disable and enable line numbering for headers and footers
• Disable and enable line numbering for blank lines
• Disable and enable line numbering only headings and titles
• Reset line numbering on every new page of the document
• Prerelease and source code of this extension is available at https://github.com/PabiGamito/gdocs-line-numbering-chrome-extension under the MIT license.
• If you spot any issues with the extension please report it at https://github.com/PabiGamito/gdocs-line-numbering-chrome-extension/issues