Measure your progress in your real life skills!
Chrome extension which allows you to measure your progress in your real life skills.
- Adding and removing skills
- Adding experience points to specific skills
- Calculating and displaying current level in every skill and experience points needed to level up
- Importing and exporting database
Features to be added in upcoming versions:
- Different types of skills:
1. Daily habits which only count if you complete specific tasks on a particular day.
Example: Getting up at 6 AM.
2. Accumulation skills where it only matters how much you complete of a specific task.
Example: For how many minutes have you played guitar? How many problems have you solved in the last contest?
Note: Accumulation will have daily/weekly/monthly completion bonuses as consistency is crucial in achieving a goal.
- New algorithm for calculating experience points needed for another level, including scaling, so you can level up equally often in different skills which require weekly different amount of time.
- Built-in pomodoro mechanism and timer which automatically calculates how much time you spend on a skill and gives you experience points.
- Optimised to-do-list:
- You will be able to only see the element on the top, so you can better concentrate on your current task. If you split your goal into small and easily achievable pieces like: "clean the desk", "open the books", "start the pomodoro", then you can avoid the procrastination associated with overwhelmingness of a task like "write the master thesis".
- Karol Górski - main developer
- Andrzej Górski - developer and reviewer
- Adrian Zniszczyński - front-end advisor and code reviewer