Access Free Patent Examiner Statistics directly on the USPTO’s Private PAIR and Patent Center Websites
Most patent prosecutors work with aggressive time constraints and switching between the USPTO website to a third-party application to explore examiner statistics can be time-consuming.
Further, prosecutors lack reliable metrics to base their decision-making through the prosecution process. Only relying on the allowance rate can lead to wrong decisions resulting in rejects, increased costs, and time to grant.
That is why we developed the FREE LexisNexis PatentAdvisor Extension, making examiner statistics available right at the point of need, on the USPTO Private PAIR and Patent Center websites, providing immediate access to the most essential statistics:
- PatentAdvisor Examiner Time Allocation (ETA)
- PatentAdvisor QuickPAIR Timeline
- Allowance rate
- Average office actions to allowance
- Art unit allowance rate
- Art unit’s average office actions to allowance
With the PatentAdvisor Extension and access to examiner analytics, you can:
- Save time and money: with the PatentAdvisor Extension making relevant data accessible at the point of need directly on the USPTO website and also enabling the identification of at-risk applications early on
- Get a bird’s eye view of any patent application and direct access to important documents right in your workflow
- Improve prosecution outcomes: with powerful examiner analytics, especially ETA, enabling transparency and better predictability
- Efficiently manage resources and stakeholders' expectations: The PatentAdvisor Extension is the shortcut to actionable insights that help you better manage stakeholder expectations around the likely cost and length of prosecution.
Download the FREE LexisNexis PatentAdvisor® Extension today.