Uwielbiam lamparty! Zainstalować mój leopard tematy, aby uzyskać Tapety HD, lamparty i innych dzikich kotów w stronę główną…
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of leopard everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love leopards!!, like me, I've created this leopard New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available leopard wallpapers. Shuffle all leopard pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite leopard themes only. More HD wallpapers of leopards and other wild animals will be added soon. Such as African Leopard, Amur Leopard, Anatolian Leopard, Barbary Leopard, Sinai Leopard, South Arabian Leopard, Zanzibar Leopard, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- The leopard (Panthera pardus) /ˈlɛpərd/ is one of the five "big cats" in the genus Panthera. Leopard is a member of the family Felidae with a wide range in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia. Fossil records suggest that in the Late Pleistocene leopard occurred in Europe and Japan.
- Compared to other members of Felidae, the leopard has relatively short legs and a long body with a large skull. Leopard is similar in appearance to the jaguar, but has a smaller, lighter physique. Leopard fur is marked with rosettes similar to those of the jaguar, but the leopard's rosettes are smaller and more densely packed, and do not usually have central spots as the jaguar's do. Both leopards and jaguars that are melanistic are known as black panthers.
- The leopard is distinguished by its well-camouflaged fur, opportunistic hunting behaviour, broad diet, and strength (which leopard uses to move heavy carcasses into trees), as well as leopard's ability to adapt to various habitats ranging from rainforest to steppe, including arid and montane areas, and leopard's ability to run at speeds of up to 58 kilometres per hour (36 mph).
- The leopard is listed as vulnerable on the IUCN Red List because leopard populations are threatened by habitat loss and fragmentation, and are declining in large parts of the global range. In Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuwait, Syria, Libya, Tunisia and most likely in Morocco, leopards have already been extirpated. Leopards are hunted illegally, and leopard body parts are smuggled in the wildlife trade for medicinal practices and decoration.