Dear Lego fans, we present you our new extension extension for all of you who loved Lego Movie 2: The Second Part. It offers you high-quality wallpapers of one of the most popular movies in 2019 which we all enjoyed to see in the cinema. These themes will give your browser a fresh and new look and make it more fun and exciting. They will show up whenever you open a new tab page. Besides that, we included some other features in order to make your browsing experience even better! Feel free to share it with your friends and other fellow fans.
HOW TO USE:
- Install This extension by clicking on Add to Chrome button and it will be automatically added. Wait for few seconds while extension is loaded, the best follows!
- In the upper left corner, "GEAR". That loads settings panel, where you can use toggle button for switching features on or off. Lego Movie 2 extension have options for you to have only HD backgrounds (pick favorite or make it random) or use some of great features.
- HD and fully customizable wallpapers
- Great To-Do list for productivity
- Most visited tab – fast and simple way to check visited sites
- Apps tab – productive tab for popular apps on one click
- Notes – Quick and fast way to remind you on important stuff
- Improved and easy to use Settings panel (click on Gear icon on top right corner)
Choose what tabs to use, hide them all, find update information and FAQ
- Background tab (inside settings panel) – Choose how to change background:
Pick Random, shuffle favorites or shuffle all wallpapers.
This extension is related to Lego Movie 2 , with wallpapers, drawings and artwork.
How to remove?
To remove extension from your browser, follow these steps:
- Find three vertical dots icon on upper right corner of screen - Go to “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears , choose “Extensions”.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
Easier way – right click on Lego Movie 2 icon in toolbar and click “Remove from Chrome…”
This extension is made by Lego Movie 2 fans, for the fans. We and the content are not affiliated with, sponsored or approved by any company and is unofficial. If you think that we broke your copyright, please contact us. While this extension is free, some part can contain ads.