This extension provides an easy way to search for summoners, champion guides and champion counters.
League of Legends Searcher is a lightweight, customizable Google Chrome extension which aims to make searching for summoners, champion guides and champion counters fast and simple.
• Champion guides
• Champion counters
• Own ongoing games (one click)
• Which sections you would like to use
• Which website you want to use for each section
• Summoner name and region for ongoing games
This extension also allows you to quickly browse through previously made searches, enabling you to look for that crucial guide all the more quickly while you're at the champion selection screen or loading.
All settings are stored locally.
Please send any feedback you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0.4.7: Added Gnar and Azir.
0.4.6: Fixed a bug with searching for champions on solomid.net.
0.4.5: Added Braum.
0.4.4: Added Yasuo and Vel'Koz.
0.4.3: Added Jinx and fixed a bug with the LolKing champion search.
0.4.2: Added Lucian.
0.4.1: Bug fixes
0.4.0: Added new section (ongoing games button) and several new settings:
• Sections are customizable: Choose the ones you want to use!
• Summoner name and region
• LolNexus, Lolstats, Quickfind and ARAMWL as options to look for ongoing games
0.3.3: Added Aatrox.
0.3.2: Added Lissandra.
0.3.1: Added new champion (Zac) and Pro Builds as an option to use for champion guides.
Robin Wenzel: Design
Roland Rottke: Design of icon
Henning Scharf: Testing