An experimental browser that runs in chrome.
An Experimental Browser UI that runs in Google Chrome.
This App is mostly an experiment to think about web browser UIs in a bit of a different way.
• A tree structure for managing your tabs (that you can choose to hide) (like tree style tabs / treetabs for firefox).
• No distinction between bookmarks and tabs.
• Ability to rename tabs.
• Ability to "pin" tabs to prevent accidentally navigating away / closing.
• Not all tabs need to be loaded at once (they are loaded when you want them to be, and marked with a tick. You can also unload tabs to free up memory without fully closing them).
• Ability to clour-code tabs.
• Completely Open Source - https://github.com/samlanning/leaf-browser