Empowering sales on LinkedIn
Leadjet is the n°1 tool you need to use on LinkedIn for your sales activities. It lets you connect your CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive or Copper) to LinkedIn through a simple browser extension.
Create and enrich contacts, find qualified emails, and synchronize LinkedIn conversations - directly from your prospect's LinkedIn profile to your CRM in 1-click. Stop wasting time on manual lead capturing and data entry. With Leadjet, salespeople are 4x faster when sourcing and save a minimum of 60 minutes of boring tasks per day.
Stop copying & pasting between the platforms, feeding your CRM with LinkedIn prospects is now an easy task.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN LEADJET?
Primarily, (i) personal time saving by feeding your CRM with enriched prospects in 1-click (ii) single source of truth (your CRM) for all LinkedIn interaction, (iii) being able to leverage all team members interactions and (iv) to no longer depend on another interface, as Leadjet is embedded in LinkedIn, so no need for tool switching.
WHO USES LEADJET ?
- Sales teams
- Growth teams
ONE-CLICK LEAD CAPTURING & FEEDING YOUR CRM:
- Add, create and enrich contacts in your CRM from a LinkedIn profile. We automatically create records for each prospect you want to save (with main contact information enriched), serve up qualified email addresses and phone numbers so you can contact them directly, and lets you one-click upload their profiles into your CRM.
- Save and reuse templates of message you can insert in any conversation, with smart placeholders to reduce the number of keystrokes before closing your deal.
SYNCHRONIZATION OF MESSAGES:
- Click at the bottom of the message panel and Leadjet automatically moves all your conversations into your CRM.
CUSTOMIZED CRM FIELDS:
- Create custom fields to add more info to your prospect records and use them as smart place holders
DISPLAY CRM CONTACTS IN LINKEDIN:
- We automatically sync your contacts list from your CRM with Leadjet. We highlight names in purple in LinkedIn, to have a quick view who’s already in your CRM and who’s not.
LEAVE NOTES AND LABELS ON THE PROFILE:
- Leave notes and labels (e.g. status of lead) directly on the LinkedIn profile for follow-up actions.
Join us to get you / your sales teams rid of all cumbersome and inefficient copy-and-paste tasks and imagine turning LinkedIn into a CRM!