Leaddelta - get more out of your LinkedIn social network with tags, filters, notes, search, email finder, CRM, group-message...
Your LinkedIn connections manager built for Entrepreneurs | Creators.
LeadDelta is a tool for anyone on LinkedIn that wants to get more out of their social network. You can search, add notes, tags, and filter your LinkedIn connections, among other things.
With LeadDelta, you will obtain a 10,000-foot view of your professional network. Organize your personal contact book the way you want. No ads, no distractions. Unlock data, tags, notes, filters, send personalized messages at scale, and more.
Cut through the noise of overloaded inboxes, feeds, and screaming notifications. Start building relationships.
🎉 The Story of LeadDelta 🎉
Around March 2020, we finally had a sufficient amount of information to conclude a big trend among the LinkedIn user base.
Connection requests, spammy messages, feeds you can’t control. People have had it.
Many CEOs, entrepreneurs, and creators wanted a different experience…
So our team created LeadDelta, your beautifully designed LinkedIn connections manager, that helps you build better relationships – without spam, ads, distractions.
We all know “your network is your net worth.” Right?
LeadDelta allows you to import your LinkedIn connections into the platform (some call it the social CRM) and use tools like tagging, notes, templates, bulk messages, filters, data unlocking, 1-click export, Zapier integration, and more to nurture, grow and utilize your network.
Simply put, everything you need but don’t have on LinkedIn.
The objective is to build meaningful relationships and engage your network rather than just grow it for the sake of growing.
🔒 How is LeadDelta different from other LinkedIn apps, and is it secure?
This is the main and most significant differentiator. We strive to be the most complied app with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. Here’s how:
• We are a registered Canadian corporation.
• We don’t automate user actions.
• We use network native requests.
• We don’t overlay LinkedIn’s interface (big no-no).
• We only work with your 1st-degree connections.
• If the contact information is hidden, we don’t scrape it.
• LeadDelta resembles your LinkedIn DB.
• The user data is hosted on Google Cloud Platform and is accessible through your personal Google password-protected account. We don’t have access to it.
• Our long-term strategy is to partner up with LinkedIn, not fight it.
• Every feature has to be vetoed by the previous principle.
We are committed to shipping NEW features weekly! 🎉
🎉 Here are some of the features available in version 2.5:
✅ Beautifully designed, list-view (CRM) of your connections.
✅ Create & manage custom tags and assign them to each connection.
✅ Apply custom notes with a 1-click. Stay organized.
✅ Filters & sorting: Find groups of people that match your criteria with numerous conditions like tags, company, industry, headline, and more.
✅ Message templates: Save time on recurrent messages with the help of custom and premade templates. Use Templates on other Web Apps, too.
✅ Personalize & send messages with essential placeholders and up to 25 connections at a time.
✅ Global Search: Connection/Company.
✅ Group follow & unfollow: Clean up the list of connections you follow and make your feed relevant.
✅ Group hide/unhide certain connections and save space. More flexibility to hide columns is coming up next.
✅ Group (or individual) disconnect: With time, you will have irrelevant connections or even hit the limit. Use group disconnect to keep it clean.
✅ Sync & update your latest connections (unlimited storage).
✅ Auto or manually unlock the data (email, phone & other contact info): It takes five clicks to get to your connections data inside LinkedIn. Inside Leaddelta, it’s one click away.
✅ 1-Click data export of all the selected data into a. CSV file.
✅ Integrations – LinkedIn, Gmail, Zapier BETA: Pabbly, Integrately, and Webhooks (on the roadmap).
❇️ Check our roadmap and changelog here: https://roadmap.leaddelta.com.
We <3 LinkedIn. We believe that your personal brand is the most important asset that you will ever own. And we are creating intelligent tools to help you create and capture opportunities on the platform.
# Drive engagement – Build your tribe on LinkedIn.
# Cut through the noise – Access your network and prioritize outreach without the noise.
# Intelligence & Convenience – Unlock insights, and create new opportunities inside your LinkedIn network.
List of features [TL;DR]:
• CRM-list view of your LinkedIn connections ✔️
• Send personalized messages at scale with basic placeholders ✔️
• Add/manage Tags & Notes ✔️
• Filter, Sort & Search your LinkedIn connections ✔️
• Hide or Disconnect your LinkedIn connections ✔️
• Sync your latest LinkedIn connections ✔️
• Auto unlock data (email, phone) ✔️
• View & export data (.CSV) ✔️
• LinkedIn Templates that you can use across web apps ✔️
• Uses native network requests (secure) ✔️
• Zapier integration ✔️
• Roadmap: https://roadmap.leaddelta.com/
The most important features of this version are the LinkedIn connections list-view, CRM table, data and bulk actions.
• With the list-view, you get a better overview of your LinkedIn connections. You can unlock and download the data, search, add notes, apply tags, and filter your connections.
• You can engage with your 1st-degree LinkedIn connections in a meaningful way by visiting their profile and sending group messages.
– Management of your first-degree LinkedIn contacts
– Table filters
– Search by name and company
– Add and manage tags
– Add notes to your LinkedIn 1st degree connections
– Sync NEW LinkedIn connections
– Export Database as a .CSV file with all the data
– Hide connections instead of only hard delete
– Also, group disconnect your LinkedIn connections
– Open LinkedIn profiles in a new tab
– Find emails (only 1st degree and only if allowed by a connection)
– Find phone numbers (only 1st degree and only if allowed by a connection)
– Send group messages with basic placeholders
– Uses native network requests where possible
– Critical actions are queued in the background
We believe that LinkedIn is one of the most important social networks for advancing your career and business. And we want to help you excel at it.
So what do you think?
We would love to hear from you.
Make sure to reach out to us:
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: leaddelta.com
P.S. And do not forget to rate us if you like what you see :)
Disclaimer: Leaddelta is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LinkedIn Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries. LinkedIn is a trademark of the LinkedIn Corporation.