Control your spotify playback in a popup window
With LayFy, you're now able to control your spotify playback,no matter the listening device, with a small popup window on your browser.
Connect to your Spotify account and control the playback of any device
Current features include:
- Spotify Authentication: connect directly with your Spotify account no matter your listening device
- Play/Pause : pause and resume playback
- Next/Previous track: skip tracks you don't want to listen to
- Repeat: full repeat is supported (either track or context - i.e. an album)
- Mute/Unmute: mute and unmute music. It will be set to the same volume as before
- Reload: if by some chance the extension doesn't update after changing something, a reload button is there on the top right corner for just this occasion!
- Shuffle: toggle shuffle on or off
- Add to saved tracks: add or remove current song from saved track
- Search with Spotify: Search any selected text on a webpage with spotify
If you want to support development, you can always buy me a coffe here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mgassend