Enables the developer to locally override the embedded Launch or DTM library for testing.
Allows environment selection and debug toggling for DTM and Launch, by Adobe.
This handy extension from the analytics team at Search Discovery allows you to select environments for Adobe Launch and to toggle the debug and staging mode for Adobe Dynamic Tag Management. The debug mode tells the DTM or Launch library to add application messaging to the console. The staging mode for DTM uses the staging library instead of the production library. For sites using Adobe Launch, the switch allows easy switching of environments within a property.
Once installed, an icon will appear in the address bar when a site has Adobe Launch or DTM installed. Click on the icon to expose the control panel.
Notice of anonymous usage tracking: This extension tracks anonymous usage data. This data helps us understand usage patterns in order to provide a better product. We track interactions within this extension and nothing else. If you would like to opt out of this tracking, just press the gear icon in the upper right of any panel and click “No.”
v2.0.13 Update Notes
- Removed "Tabs" permission as it was not necessary.
v2.0.12 Update Notes
- Another Fix for "Record Environments" functionality ("x-gw-ims-org-id" is now a required header for Launch API)
v2.0.11 Update Notes
- Fix for "Record Environments" functionality
v2.0.10 Update Notes
- Fixes for Adobe's new framing of Launch within experience.adobe.com
v2.0.9 - Cosmetic Changes Only
v2.0.8 Update Notes
- Support for 99 Environments per Launch Property (previously 25)
v2.0.7 Update Notes
- Updated Launch API Endpoint
v2.0.6 Update Notes
- Added support for DTM linked launch properties
- Added "Clear Environments" button on the settings tab
- Allow for Launch debugging to be activated when no environments are recorded
Our overhaul of this extension is part of Search Discovery’s larger commitment to the Launch, by Adobe platform and to our clients as they migrate. Find out more about Search Discovery’s solutions for Launch, by Adobe.
Feedback : email@example.com