Normalizes Top Artist rankings by time spent listening instead of total plays.
Edits Last.FM Profiles to contain a normalized artist chart. This means that the charts are created based off of the time the artists were listened to, not total play counts.
- Edits Last.FM profiles on the website to include the "normalized" table.
- Sorts your top artists by how long they have been listened to -- not by playcount.
- You can choose a timeframe (ex: last 7 days, last month, last 3 months, overall) and page through the results.
- Caches results browser-side in local storage, as to not make unnecessary requests.
- For example, the 7 day data is "cached" for one hour. If the data is older than that, it will throw it away and request new data.