Provides translations of Trello.com site interface.
Translates interface of trello.com into your favorite language which set in browser as default.
You can improve your native language translation:
* Open http://interpr.it/extension/34
* Choose your language and do your best!
Your translation will be included into next version of this extension.
* Added new translations (fi, fr, pl);
* Updated existing (pt_BR, ja, uk).
* No changes in code.
* Switched to chrome.i18n API to use http://interpr.it/ service.
* Removed Language selector because now translation depends on default language in browser.
* Added German, Japanese, Ukrainian and some other translations.
* Added Italian and Russian translations.
* Fixed critical bugs.
* Minor changes.
* Updated Russian translation.
* Clone repository: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:VladSavitsky/trello.lanugages.git
* Open folder: cd trello.languages
* Happy hacking!
Source code: https://github.com/VladSavitsky/trello.lanugages
How it works
Trello loads page elements using AJAX so we wait until element appears at page and then translate it. We translate values of HTML tags, tip (mostly 'title' attributes of A tags) and form elements.