Useful language tools of a new technological level for chinese and anglish learners — "Pereslov"
Support for language pairs:
- The extension will NOT work on this particular page!
with this extension you'll be able to 💪:
1) Translate words\glyphs just by hovering your mouse over them. (As of now, we have Chinese-English and Anglish-English dictionaries available. Will work on supporting other dictionaries in the near future.)
2) Show phonetics and transliteration information for the hovered glyph\word. It means that you'll be able to:
a) see full or partial 拼音 (pīnyīn) transcription (you can choose which parts to render)
b) see ㄅㄆㄇㄈ (bopomofo, BoPoMoFo) or 注音符号 (注音符號 Zhùyīn Fúhào) transcription,
c) render only tone numbers to test whether you've momorize the reading of a glyph\word.
2) Transform traditional hieroglyphs into simplified and vice-versa. For example, when you hover over 義 it will be transform into its simplified form 义 .
3) Use tts(text-to-speach) synthesizer 🔊 to utter parst of text on the page.
4) All of the above works with the YouTube subtitles!
- Fixed dictionary article sorting algorithm. Now articles with longest headwords show closer to the hovered words on the page.
- Anglish Snoot dictionary updated.
- Anglish letter "þ" is now supported in dictionary search. It makes the dictionary match more possible.
- New parsing algo for Anglish Snoot dictionary. More synonymical headwords are found in the dictionary.