Generate Screenshots on different mobile and desktop browsers from Google Chrome.
Take fullpage screenshots of your website or webapps across 2000+ different browsers. Make sure that your webpage is cross browser compatible and responsive across all major browsers, browser versions, operating systems, mobile devices, and resolutions.
All screenshots will be taken on real browsers running on real operating systems on cloud connected real machines. These screenshots will help you in quickly finding browser compatibility issues of your webpages. You in making sure that your end users get similar experience across all platforms.
You can simply take screenshots directly from the page you have opened up. With a single click you can take direct screenshots on upto 25 different browser and operating system configuration at a time.
LambdaTest Screenshots is just a small portion of what LambdaTest (https://www.lambdatest.com/) has to offer. With LambdaTest you can perform complete cross browser testing of your website or web application. You get:
* Access to 2000+ different mobile and desktop browser and OS combinations.
* Real time interactive testing on browser and OS configuration of your choice
* Responsive Testing, Automated Screenshot, and Smart Visual UI Testing.
* Test Locally hosted or privately hosted pages for cross browser compatibility.
* Integrations with various bug management tools like: JIRA, Asana, Trello, Slack, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, VSTS.
Note: Right now you can only take screenshots of publicly hosted pages only.