Shows Laconic text when hovering on a TV Tropes link.
This is a simple, open source extension which makes browsing TV Tropes *a lot* easier by showing you simple explanations of links on TV Tropes, without you having to leave the page you're browsing. This is done by displaying the laconic text, for pages which have them, in a popover on links linking to Tropes.
This helps if you haven't happened to memorize every trope yet, or if you just want to know what trope a word is linking to, without leaving the page.
See the source code, report issues or add suggestions on GitHub: https://github.com/spookyuser/laconic_hover
- Fixes an issue where hovering caused text to break on chrome (thanks @eroock!)
- Updated to tippy js v6.x
- Tropes in images now follow your cursor
- Fixed an issue where popovers would not flip to the bottom when there's no space above them
- Miscellaneous behind the scenes refactoring 🤷♂️
- Update dependencies
- Fix serious crash on Firefox