Print any Amazon FBA labels (product, shipping, LTL, SPD labels) directly to your thermal printer.
Label Resizer is a tool for Amazon FBA and Walmart sellers and helps them to customize and print any FBA and Walmart WFS labels directly from Seller Central through their thermal or desktop inkjet and laser printers.
Our extension works with ANY Amazon FBA and Walmart WFS labels (product, shipping, box label, LTL labels), UPS labels and FedEx shipping labels, and resizes them to your thermal printer label's size or to your FBA-up paper/sticker (Avery type) labels.
Also it lets you add extra text on any kind of FBA and Walmart WFS labels like expire date and additional info so it saves you extra work and label also it helps you comply with any Amazon FBA and Walmart WFS policies or regulations
It is very straightforward and easy to use, and it will save a lot of time of your FBA and WFS shipments, UPS and FedEx shipments.
Our new and unique features provide great assistance to your seller operations. To mention some of them, Label Resizer
1. Works for every types of labels like FNSKU barcodes, shipping, product, LTL and box labels, and supports all DYMO, Zebra, Rollo and other thermal label sizes.
2. Custom text on the product labels; it lets you add text at the Header, Footer and Side of the label
3. Add extra text on FBA Box labels
4. Add FBA Shipment Box ID on amazon partnered shipping labels.
5. Add merchant SKUs on our product labels, separator, shipping and Box labels.
6. Print Complete, untruncated Title option, which enables you to add full title of your product on your product and Box labels.
7. We support Avery paper types like 30-up print out for our customers, even if you do not have a thermal printer and have a standard inkjet or laser printer. This new feature enables our customers to print their customized labels on every commonly used Avery type label paper like 30-up.
8. Separator label option, which enables you to put a special label between each series of FNSKU.
9. Real Page Break option for Avery FBA UP Labels, which enables you to put page break between each series of FNSKU.
10. Add item number option, which enables you to put numbers on the right end of your labels.
11. Generic Labels allows you to print any generic any FBA and WFS required box label (like sold as set, team lift) when you need it.
12. Option to adjust font sizes of Header and Footer texts on your labels to grab the attention of your customers.
13. No need extra user information. Google or Amazon accounts are enough to login.