Autofill job applications with one click
Autofill your job application with one click. Compatible with all job applications hosted on Taleo, Workday, Lever, and Greenhouse ATS platforms.
Tired of seeing online job application platforms reading your resume wrong and forcing you to copy-paste your resume info over and over again? Kumquat makes applying to jobs easy by replacing all the form filling with just clicking "Autofill". Form autofill has never been more career-changing.
Don't know how to get started? Check out the demo video!
Kumquat-Compatible Job Boards: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvnTOj66NLLs8WLgaDOLmIUsBeEGggBpHtve9DaXEfM/edit#gid=0
* Autofill personal information and experience sections
* Autologin and autoregister job application websites
* You get to see lots of kumquats, what's not to love?
The following permissions are required by this extension:
⋆ host ("https://*.myworkdayjobs.com/*", "https://boards.greenhouse.io/*", "https://jobs.lever.co/*", "https://*.taleo.net/*") — allow Kumquat to operate on all secure pages with the above domains.
⋆ contextMenus — add Kumquat to the right-click context menu. This permission displays no warning message.
⋆ storage — store data on your local device hard drive. This permission displays no warning message.
⋆ tabs — Allows Kumquat to detect when a page is autofill-compatible. This permission displays the warning "Read your browsing history". Kumquat may also use anonymized URL data from ONLY autofill-compatible domain names to improve our services and extension.
Want to see more features/ATS platforms supported? Let us know by leaving a review or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Fixed bug in profile incorrectly saving university and university city
* Added form persistence to profile. Now you can see what you previously saved in your profile!
* Fixed Taleo page detection bug on select job boards
* Added an autofill button to the extension popup. No more refreshing pages to autofill!
* Fixed Workday 3rd work experience bug on certain workday application systems