it lets you easily create your own account just by putting password in, and storing it in local storage.
Kthulu Wallet is an extension for accessing Distributed Applications based on;
or "Dapps" in your normal public browser such as Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Whale!
Kthulu Wallet also lets the user manage their own identities, so when a Dapp wants to perform a transaction and write to the blockchains, the user gets a secure interface to review the transaction, before approving or rejecting it.
Kthulu requires the permission to read and write to any webpage because it adds functionality to the normal browser context.
• Sign up and lock your screen
• Terms of service and consent page
• Register N account public keys per network
• Change Password
• UI-System Mode Reflection Standard/Dark Mode
• Change the linked account name
• Designate main wallet for each network (API-connected wallet)
• Create and provide Kthulu wallet sample API
• Multi-language support (Korean/English)