This is an app available on Chromebook for using KOOV™, a coding and robotics kit provided by Sony Global Education, Inc.
Learn all about coding while having fun with the KOOV™ app, and discover and enjoy the world of coding.
To use this app, please purchase a KOOV™ Educator kit, create an account at www.koov.io, then download this app to your chromebook.
[Steps of Learning]
- Robot Recipes: Build robots and get them moving straight away using pre-written code from the KOOV team.
- Learning Course: Learn about the world of coding and robotics and get "badges" to prove your coding skills.
- Free Production: Create your own unique robots from scratch and share your creations with the world.
- Collection: This is where you find your record of all activities, the badges you earned, and the robots that you made.
- The 3D building guide: The 3D building guide helps you understand how blocks are connected and how robots are structured by looking at the instruction images from different angles, or by zooming in and out.
- Visual programming: KOOV uses visual programming so that even beginners can swiftly understand how to code by snapping the "coding blocks". You can easily make your own robot move in your own way by testing the code out with a robot.