Make Pixiv Browsing Better
Now Properly Working
Improves Pixiv browsing with useful Pixiv History tools.
- Allows full use of Pixiv History slots
- Image Downloading: Download full size images just by clicking on the enlarged image.
- Manga View: Gives a full preview of all the images in a multi-image pixiv submission with the ability to download images separately or all at once.
Fixed parsing bugs preventing downloads.
Fixed bug adding '「' into filenames.
- Fixed a filename bug where an image would refuse to download if it had any characters in its title that are not allowed to be used in filenames.
NEW FEATURE: Image downloads can now be sent to a specified folder within your downloads folder. Just click the Extension icon in the top right and you'll be able to set the name of the Folder. (If the folder doesn't already exist, it'll create it). Your downloads will download to the folder as long as it is enabled.
- Fixed a filename bug when an image title had '」' or '「' in the name.
Fixed a bug caused by pixiv changing hosting urls. App now requires permission for https pixiv pages.
Updated for changes in pixiv's html
Fixed bug in Manga View preventing enlarged images from appearing.
Fixed a bug that preventing Manga-View mode from functioning properly if you click on another submission before it loads.
You can now view the full listing of Multi-image/Manga Pixiv submissions!
For all manga works, clicking on the enlarged image causes changes the Related Works list into a list of all images in the manga.
Clicking on the enlarged image downloads that image rather than all of them.
A "Download All" link is included to maintain the former functionality.
The "Go Back" link returns you to the Related Works list.
Fixed a bug that caused images with a '.' in the filename to lose its file extension.
Fixed a bug that prevented downloading more than the first 11 pages in a manga.
You can now download images. Just click on the enlarged image of what you're viewing and it downloads automatically.
Unlocks all slots in your Pixiv History page.