View any Kinja comments sections with threaded replies & other improvements at the click of a button. Never click "Show More" again!
Adds a 'Kinjamprove!' button to the top of every Kinja comments section. This button, once clicked will:
• Make discussions easier to follow (i.e. read) by visually grouping messages with their replies, as well as nesting (i.e. indenting) those replies to further clarify which comment a reply is responding to. This is similar to Reddit's and Disqus's comments systems.
• Take you to the 'All Comments' display, saving you from having to click both 'Pending' buttons in order to see pending replies.
• Click every 'Show More Comments' button so that all replies in each thread are immediately displayed.
• Do away with the 'Hide Replies' button from the bottom of each expanded thread. This is replaced with a 'Collapse Thread' button that's added to the top of each comment. This button, when clicked, will hide all of a comment's replies. (Clicking it again will then unhide those replies.)
• 'Un-gray' pending comments so that they will appear the same as approved replies, although they'll still retain their label denoting them as pending.
• NEW: Remove the Kinja sidebar, reducing some of the excessive whitespace.
NEW: In addition to the functionalities the Kinjamprove! button provides, this extension also beautifies the comments section (though this is a matter of opinion).
NEW: Now users have the the option to choose between 'Kinjamproved' and 'Classic' styles; 'Kinjamproved' gives it a more 'Disqus' look, whereas 'Classic' keeps the fonts & etc. of plain ol' regular Kinja (but with all of the same Kinjamprove functionalities, such as nested comments).
This extension works on all Kinja sites, including:
...and all subdomains of any of these sites.