Install the Kindle Reader for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac PC or Laptop. It lets you read ebooks instantly in your web browser.
Kindle Cloud Reader is an app that lets you read Kindle books online. It is free and web-based, meaning that readers can access it from any web browser of choice. It is a powerful app with many functionalities.
Here are some features of it:
- A polished interface that’s similar to dedicated Kindle apps;
- An offline mode that lets you read Amazon Kindle books without needing the Internet (that we’ll show you how to use later in this post);
- A customizable reading experience;
- The ability to highlight text, add bookmarks, and write comments directly in the app; and
- Automatic synchronization of your Kindle activity.
How to use this extension?
1. Click “Add to Chrome” to add the extension to your browser.
2. After the extension finishes installing, click the "puzzle button" in the top right corner and the Pin button to add your toolbar.
3. Now, click on the icon, and click the "Kindle Cloud Reader" button.
4. Then, You may need to sign in with your Amazon account.
5. Your book library is displayed on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
*** Kindle is a trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.