If you want to Download Kindle App For PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac), visit Offered by website link on this page.
While you might enjoy curling up on the couch with a great book on your Kindle, there may be times when you don’t have your device handy or you simply want to read while using your PC.
This is free software that you download and install to your computer like any other program, allowing you to use your Amazon account to sync your Kin dle books on any device with the Kin dle app installed.
- Buy once, read everywhere. Sign in with an Amazon account, and sync books across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any device.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns. Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book.
- Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
- And more.
How to Download and Install?
1. Go to www.amazon.com/kindleapps and Click on “Download for PC & Mac” and your download will automatically begin.
2. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded installer .exe with double click on it. [It will usually be in your Downloads folder] And follow the on-screen installation instructions.
3. Open the app when successfully installed.
4. Enter your Amazon account information and sign in.
5. Once signed in, your kindle library will appear. Double click on any title to read the book on your PC.
Kindle is a trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This is an independent project developed by ANN and has no relationship to Kindle or Amazon Technologies, Inc.