Learn to code in a fun way.
Kidlo Coding is a fun coding game to teach kids the very basics of programming, an essential skill in today's world. It teaches coding with 50+ fun games like firefighting, popping balloons or playing a dentist. Kidlo Coding helps kids improve their problem-solving skills, boosts memory and increases logical thinking skills and prepare them for school.
Kidlo Coding has recently won:
* 2018 Academics' Choice Smart Media Award
* Tillywig Brain Child Award
* Mom's Choice Gold Award
There are 1000+ levels to teach these basic programming concepts:
The sequence is the first step and most important part of coding. Here the command is executed exactly in the same order of events given by the coder.
Loop is a concept for repeating a set of commands.
Functions are a set of commands which can be used anytime as per the coder's wish or requirement.
Debugging is the process of finding and correcting errors in a given computer program.
An array is a collection of similar type of objects which is used to arrange things in a particular way.
Solving by a combination of the above commands.
Learn the movements based on X & Y coordinates.
What skills will kids learn with these coding games?
- Recognize patterns to complete all levels
- Order actions in a logical sequence
- Learn to implement patterns in their day to day life
- Easy instructions to apply in their daily lives
- Discover the right actions needed to solve each level