A tool that will enhance your experience in the Course Offering page.
Plan your schedules with this free utility for KFUPM students.
(warning: This project is currently unmaintained)
What's New in v0.2?
+ Auto-register is now out of closed beta 🎉.
+ Finally added support for late section 🌙.
+ Added Export/Import feature for tables.
+ Change section with an interactive tool.
+ Copy, cut and paste tables - by right-clicking on them.
- Now the auto-register will keep trying to continue even when the registration is closed.
- It will also show you if the registration page is controlled by the extension or not.
- Added some minor features (not worth telling)
- Fixed "Prevent Logout"
- minor fixes and changes.
- Added Copy/Paste functionality for courses.
- Added Export/Import feature for tables.
- Fixed scrolling position when a department is changed.
- Finally added support for late section 🌙.
- Filters can show you results for multiple values
e.g. if you entered in CRN filter "12345;22446" it will show you both 12345 and 22446 sections.
- auto-register is now out of closed beta 🎉.
- You can import your existing timetable to Course Offering by clicking on the import button located in the "Print/View your schedule" page on Banner 9.
- minor fixes and changes.
- now you can disable auto-submit for auto-register by clicking on the ⚡️icon.
** You should disable auto submit if you wish to replace a section by another so you can drop the other section manually before submitting (it'll act as an auto-filler).
- Added a refresh button inside the app.
- You can now monitor section by clicking on the "closed" word.
- You can also monitor and auto register sections by alt-clicking on the word "closed".
** make sure you enable auto-refresh (right-click on the refresh button and choose "refresh every 2s).
- New Icon that better represent the extension.
- Change section with an interactive tool using "Change section" feature located in the context menu of a course (just right-click on any course).
- You can now copy CRNs by simply clicking on them.
- You can also auto register CRNs by alt+clicking on them (or option+clicking for mac).
- Added "Register" button to auto register the whole schedule.
- Started public beta program.
- Copy, cut and paste tables - by right-clicking on them.
- Rules (filters) will no longer be lost if you refresh the page.
- You can now save or print your timetable - by right-clicking on them.
- Switched to Webpack (means it's now more scalable!).
- Minor fixes (and created new bugs).
- Light theme is now back.
- Added support for google Analytics.
- Added the ability of creating timetables for each term.
- Added a new notification system and alerts if new update available.
Things to add:
- Cloning tables. (DONE)
- Save timetable as image. (DONE)
- Figure out a way to copy sections from a table to another. (DONE)
- Timetable sharing. (NEXT)
- Add a tutorial and simplify user experience. (NEXT)
- Highlight recently opened sections.
- Mobile compatibility.
- Show and highlight pre-requisites
and show warning for missing co-requisites.
- Schedule generator.
- Find final exams.
- GPA calculator.
- Find new tool ideas.
- Find new things to add.
Disclaimer: This extension is still in beta, please let us know if you find any issues, we will try to resolve them.