Free Keyword Tool to view search volume and cpc at Google Analytics, Search Console, UberSuggest, Soovle & more
The Keywords Everywhere extension is a free keyword research tool that shows you useful google keyword search volume and cost per click data on multiple websites. This tool saves you the hassle of copying data from various websites and using the google adwords keyword planner to see relevant search volume and cpc data.
These websites are currently supported. As we support more websites, we will add them to the list below.
- Google Search Console - data shown in the Search Analytics page
- Google Analytics - data shown in the Organic and Search Engine Optimization -> Queries pages
- Google Trends - data shown in the queries widget
- Google Search - data shown under main keyword as well as related searches
- UberSuggest - data shown alongside keywords in this awesome keyword suggestion tool
- AnswerThePublic.com - data shown in popup on each spoke of the wheel, data also shown in the alphabetic listings
- Soovle.com - data shown next to each keyword all over the page
- KeywordShitter.com - data shown under the main text area next to keywords
- Majestic - Anchor Text Report
- Moz Open Site Explorer - Anchor Text Report
The tool also allows the user to get keyword metrics for any list of keywords and also lets the user download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
If you would like to see the keyword data on any other website, please send in your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the following points in your mind.
- Even though we have had multiple requests to support keywordtool.io, we feel it would be ethically wrong to do so, since keywordtool.io requires a paid subscription in order to see volume and cpc data.
- This keyword tool uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- This keyword tool sends your keywords to our server in order to get back the keyword data. We do not save this data or any other personal information. If you prefer not to send this data on certain websites, you can choose to disable the extension for those websites from the options page.
- v5.8 Changelog
- Removed Google Analytics code
- Allow user to change location of metrics under google search box. This fixes the issue that happens when the user has the SEOQuake addon enabled.
added competition metric to all the sites and tool (bulk upload & favorites)
version require for Firefox addon changes. Skipped for Chrome
- v5.4 Changelog
- user can now edit the keywords in the bulk keyword tool
- user can enable/disable the extension from the popup
- code now supports new website for the extension - keywordseverywhere.com
- fixed issues with foreign characters in favorite keywords, add all keywords button in search console, keywords containing periods
- v5.3 Changelog
- Fixed issues with Google url changes
- Fixed issues with country & currency drop downs in the settings page
- v5.2 Changelog
- Fixed bug with get keyword data on right click
- Fixed bug with API key validation
- Fixed bug with import keywords functionality
- Setting for user to choose what happens when the icon is clicked
- v5.0 Changelog
- Ability to highlight keywords based on a minimum volume and/or CPC value
- Ability to add keywords to list of favorites
- Ability to view and delete favorite keywords
- v4.3 Changelog
- Improved API reliability
- Show 0 as volume when the keyword has no search volume (instead of blank)
- Fixed issues with Google search
- v4.2 Changelog
- Added option to choose currency to be displayed
- v4.1 Changelog
- Added a button to validate API Key in settings page
- Show the error message at the top of the page (only at google.com) when no valid API key has been set
- Added button to go to settings on the custom keyword page.
- v4.0 Changelog
- Addition of country specific keyword data. Launched this version with US data. Will be launching new countries every month. Countries scheduled in pipeline - UK, ZA, CA, AU, IN, PL, NZ, IT, ES, DE, NL, BR & FR (in order that they will be added)
- To prevent abuse of the server, every user needs to register for a free API key to access the keyword metrics. URL to register API Key - https://keywordseverywhere.com/first-install-addon.html
- Fixed bugs reported by users
- needed to reupload v3.2 as a new version due to issue with chrome store.
- added support for the new ubersuggest.io (ubersuggest v2)
- fixed mulitple issues related to getting metrics for custom keywords.
- added tool where user can enter any number of keywords and the tool will get the keyword data for all of them
- user can download the list of keywords in a CSV, Excel or PDF file format.
- user can copy the entire list of keywords or print them
- user can select any keyword on any website and use the right click context menu to get the metrics for it
- added support for all countries in Google Trends
- fixed UI issues for Soovle
- added support for Google Trends
- added support for AnswerThePublic.com
- added support for Soovle.com
- added support for KeywordShitter.com
- Fixed issue with FAQ being shown every time extension was reloaded
- Fixed minor UI issues
- Show FAQ with details on first install
- Fixed minor UI issues on options page
- Fixed issue with incorrect data shown by at Majestic.com
- Added keyword data to Related Searches at Google