Keyword Planner expands the number of search suggestions shown in the Google™, YouTube™, Amazon™, eBay™ and Etsy™ search bars.
Keyword Planner uses the Google™, YouTube™, Amazon™, eBay™ and Etsy™ Suggest APIs to show you useful keywords related to your search query right under the search box.
It also integrates with third party APIs to show you search volume data for these keywords.
Instructions to use
1. Install the chrome extension
2. Go to any of the supported websites - Google™ YouTube™, Amazon™, eBay™ or Etsy™ and perform a search
3. Inside the text box, on the right hand side you will see a new button with the Keyword Planner logo.
4. Click the button, and you will see multiple lists of keywords show up right underneath the search bar.
Change log for the keyword planner chrome extension
v0.0.22 (14th August 2022)
- Fixed issue with duplicate keywords
- Changed extension summary to include other supported websites
v0.0.19 (10th August 2022)
- Support for YouTube™, Amazon™, eBay™ and Etsy™
v0.0.14 (25th July 2022)
- Support for Google dark theme
- Bug fixing
v0.0.9 (6th July 2022)
- First release