Keyn allows you to log in to any website using your phone, making logging in safer and simpler.
With Keyn's browser extension you can securely connect your Keyn app to your browser by scanning a QR-code. Whenever you want to log in to a website, you receive a push message on your phone that you authorize with TouchID, FaceID or a passcode. Keyn sends your credentials to your browser and automatically logs you in. You don't need to remember a single password anymore!
This extension is used in conjunction with the Keyn app. You can download the Keyn app in Apple's AppStore.
Since the start of the Internet we've been logging in with passwords, but this is a growing problem. To be safe, we must use unique and complex passwords for each website, which we also have to change regularly. But why do we still log in with passwords, while we can unlock our mobile phones with just our fingerprint? It's time for a different way of logging in. It's time for Keyn.
WHAT IS KEYN?
- Keyn is easy to use. You always log in the same way: with your face or fingerprint you confirm a login request in the Keyn app.
- Keyn considers security a top priority. The app and extension have been extensively tested by an independent third party.
- Keyn has been designed with privacy in mind. Sensitive data is only stored locally on your phone, not in the cloud.
- Keyn supports multiple authentication methods such as One Time Passwords (OTP) and WebAuthn soon to come.
- Keyn is cheaper than other solutions. Start by using Keyn for free for your first 8 accounts.
- Keyn is the logical new way of logging in.
You can now use Keyn for free for 8 accounts. If you've become enthusiastic, you can unlimitedly enjoy logging in without passwords for 10 euros per year with Keyn Premium.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon2020 research and innovation programme under the NGI_TRUST grant agreement no 825618.
Do you have any questions regarding Keyn? Visit https://keyn.app or send us an email. We always like to hear from you!